As we begin to age, we start to see a variety of changes in our appearance. By the time a client reaches their 50’s, their appearance has changed dramatically. The skin is no longer as firm, voluminous, and radiant as it once was; this is due to loss of skin elasticity and volume. The loss of elasticity is what causes wrinkles to occur and leads to sagging in certain areas. However, there are ways to combat this. At Dermatologic Surgery Center in Medina, OH. we offer our clients specific procedures which can be used to restore volume and reduce wrinkles. Which will seemingly turn back time, making you look younger and firmer.
Which treatments address your concerns?
At Dermatologic Surgery Center, we have the perfect solution to address our clients’ concerns! We have a multitude of treatments to offer to our clients so that they can get the exact results that they want. However, for our clients who are over the age of 50, we do recommend specific anti-wrinkle and volume repair treatments to address their specific needs.
During the consultation, our staff will be better equipped to target specific areas. We will also take the time to answer any questions, address concerns and create a personalized treatment plan for you.
What treatments do we have for you?
Treatments for a client in their 50’s address a completely different set of concerns, than someone in their 30’s-40’s. At our clinic, we offer treatments for a person in their 50’s to reduce the appearance of wrinkles and restarting collagen production. These are the treatments that we offer for our clients to address each of these concerns:
We have found that these treatments are the most effective for our clients within this age group. Because these procedures deliver the most effective and significant noticeable results.
How do these treatments work?
They each address different parts of the face or conditions. It depends on what you are trying to address for your aesthetic procedures. We have provided for you below a list of procedures to see which one would work for you:
- BOTOX: Uses botulinum toxin to stop repetitive muscle movement in the face which creates wrinkles. Effectively smoothing away the appearance of wrinkles.
- Restylane: Restylane is a brand of dermal fillers that are made from synthetic hyaluronic acid. It is used to repair volume loss within the body.
- Latisse: Latisse is used to aid in the growth of lashes for those who can’t grow lashes or have noticed that they are losing their lashes. This is best for clients who have noticed that aging has started to affect the appearance of their lashes.
- Photodynamic Therapy: A laser treatment that targets sun spots and precancerous lesions that appear due to exposure to direct sunlight. These spots may start to primarily affect older clients due to the breakdown of their skin by aging.
- Belotero: A dermal filler which addresses wrinkles and repairs volume loss around the smile lines.
Which treatment to choose?
Which treatment to choose depends on what aesthetic concerns that you are trying to address. The best way for clients to decide which one to choose is to schedule a consultation.
During the consultation with our Dermatologic Surgery Center, our staff can help you decide which treatment plan would be right for you. Our staff is highly trained and licensed in providing the best in aesthetic care, so that you will see significant improvement with these treatments.
Schedule a consultation
If you would like to see which aesthetic procedure would be best for you, schedule a consultation with us. At Dermatologic Surgery Center in Medina, OH. we pride ourselves in providing the best in aesthetics treatments. Our clinic also uses state of the art technology to deliver the best results for our clients. So, don’t wait anymore and come in today, we can help you get the aesthetic treatments you need!
We look forward to seeing you!